This podcast was recorded by safeguarding partners to mark Child Exploitation Awareness Day 2021 and discusses how the Covid-19 pandemic has changed the fight against exploitation. Aimed at professionals and those working with children and families.
- Jim Pearson, Violence & Vulnerability Unit
- Jennie Read, Gangs Officer, Essex Police
- Michelle McCreadie, CARE Team, The Children’s Society
- Rosie McHearne, Essex Child and Family Wellbeing Service
- Lucy Wilson, Braintree District Council
- The 2 Johns, EST Safety
- Lauraine Portwood, Children & Families Service Manager, Essex County Council